- We reserve the right to update this Policy from time to time so please review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
- In operating this website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as your name, phone number and email address.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- On occasion, we may gather information about your computer to enable us to provide services via this website and to provide statistical information regarding the use of this website.
- Such information will not identify you personally as it is statistical data about visitors and their use of this site. This statistical data does not identify any person.
- Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the services that we provide to you.
- All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies.
Use of Your Personal Information
- The personal information about you that we collect and store is primarily used to enable us to provide you with recipes and samples.
- However, by opting in to receiving communication from Hansells Food Group, you consent to us using your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information requested from us;
- to provide you with information about our products, promotions and competitions, or the products, promotions and competitions of our associated companies (“Marketing Information”) if you ticked the check box agreeing to this; and
- to notify you about any changes to this website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- We may provide such information to you by post, telephone call, email, text or by other electronic means.
- If you want us to stop sending you Marketing Information at any time, please contact our Customer Services team at the contact details set out below or use the “Unsubscribe” facility at the bottom of any electronic Marketing Information we send you.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about visitors to this website.
Storing Your Personal Information
- We may transfer data that we collect from you to our service providers for processing and storing. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that we and our service providers implement and maintain adequate security measures to safeguard personal information we hold about you from loss or unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
- We will not sell your personal information to direct marketers.
- We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except:
- to our agents, affiliates and any associated companies;
- to the extent we consider it reasonably necessary to achieve any of the purposes outlined in clauses 9 and 13;
- as required or permitted under applicable law or that we reasonably believe is required or permitted under any applicable law; and
- to enable us to sell any or all of our business, the business of any associated company and/or any or all of our assets or the assets of any associated company to a third party.
Your right to access and correct personal information.
- Where we hold personal information about you, you have a right to access and correct that personal information in accordance with the NZ Privacy Act 1993. If you want to access or correct your personal information, please contact our Customer Service Team at the contact details set out below for more information on how to make a request and if any charges will apply.
Third Party Links
- You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for third party websites or their privacy policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Customer Service Team, Hansells Food